Suzy Q's Life

*Things I Like * Things I Don't Like*

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bobo's birthday party

The party went well. My two year old is actually two now and not just acting like it. Thank you to all that came, family and friends (or friend since only one reads this.) (By the way, Bobo and Say-say are really enjoying Bobo's new toys.)

We went for two year old pictures today. I remember Say-say acting like this, I do, but it still came as a shock when Bobo shouted "NO!" and ran out of the studio. We tried again. He picked up every toy in there (why are there so many toys within reach?) but refused to stand exactly where the trainee wanted him to. Now, why do I know she was a trainee, you ask? Because the big boss lady said so before stating she was absolutely starving and took off to lunch. Why they left this poor girl alone to try and coax my kid into position is beyond me.

Oh, he was bad. I know, I know, he's two. I remember Say-say's two year old pictures. It took at least an hour, and you can see the tear stains on his outfit in one pose. G- wasn't having it today though. When we leaving (15 minutes after we got there), the girl asked us if we wanted to reschedule. Yeah, right. I told her not to worry, I'd call the other store. When we got home, I called the nearer store and asked very politely if they had a photographer that was good with two year olds and would she be there around 4 on Saturday. Woo hoo, yes there is one, and yes she's there.
Wendy.

I can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home