Suzy Q's Life

*Things I Like * Things I Don't Like*

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Say-say's Art

After bragging about my 4 year old the other day, I thought I'd better cough up some evidence to prove his brilliance. Here are some recent art projects I'd like to share with you all:

I'm not quite sure what all this is. When I got home from work the other day, this was waiting on me. He says the tall things are trees, some of which have faces, and all the people have faces on their tummies.






Say-say has an obsession with monsters lately. This one has big teeth, the better to eat you with!










He told us this one was the galaxy with all the planets around it, and that some of the planets broke apart and broke the galaxy. I think...










This is an "angry face" made out of blocks (notice the red eyebrows), and he corrected me to tell me the square is a mouth not a nose.




And here are two pages out of a coloring book. He was very upset with himself that he didn't get the colors exactly right.




I have a budding artist on my hands. I really wanted him to be an accountant, but there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home