Suzy Q's Life

*Things I Like * Things I Don't Like*

Monday, January 29, 2007

I Spy

It appears, dear readers, that I have had an unexpected visitor to this blog, Tharrington Smith LLP, my estranged husband's lawyer. I don't believe I've written anything out-of-the-ordinary, but, just in case, I'm considering starting a new blog. So let's start the voting now!

"Leave it alone Suzy-Q, you've done nothing wrong!"

or

"Wow, it's so lucky you found out when you did, start a new blog, & email me the address!"

Leave your votes in the comment section below, and I shall tally them at the end of the week. If you leave your email (and I recognize the address), I'll be sure to send you my new blog as soon as it's up and running.

Tata for now...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Suzy Q!!!
    I don't see where you have done anything wrong however I say start a new blog. Don't give them the pleasure of knowing what is going on in your life, good or bad. Believe me they can turn something good into bad. Been there done that.
    Crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home